Re: Landing team 13.03.14

* Didier Roche <didrocks@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ok, #234 wasn't THE one, but quite close… Actually (doll
> drums), we got image #236 promoted!

Woot!  I ran into some issues with image 237, though.

  - I couldn't get a wired headset mic to work; the built-in mic
    stayed active instead.  http://pad.lv/1292420
  - My mako's screen got stuck on after making some calls.
    http://pad.lv/1292424
  - Apparently, using the camera app during a call can make the
    phone reboot shortly after the call ends.
  - The mako camera shearing bug is still happening.
    http://pad.lv/1288539

I'm happy to report that the loudspeaker function no longer
delays a few seconds before activating.  :)  (old news by now,
just confirming it's fixed)  I also haven't been able to trigger
the bug where the account settings can only be accessed once.
And screenshots are really easy to get now; no more need to use a
separate camera to capture images.

-- Selene