Re: Weird percentage in system update

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-system-settings
> Please let me know, if I should debug my server or add a new bug! :)
>
> Otherwise the updates work great!

It is probably a missconfiguration on you served side that Is not setting
the headed correctly when serving files. Having said that, the ui should
never show such values and therefore is a bug in it.

Of you fwd me your sever urls I can test with the download manager and tell
you exactly what is going on.

Regards,

Manuel