Re: Clipboard share between PC and Ubuntu Touch

On 03/15/2014 09:04 AM, Jodie Robinson wrote:
> Hi guys.
>
> I've been a bit of a lurker here for a while.
>
> I'd like to know 2 things:
>
> 1) Is there any official support for clipboard (or whatever you call it)
> sync between devices (wi-fi or ubuntu one). I've often been browsing the
> internet on my desktop and want to send a url to someone I'm chatting
> with on Whatsapp or something.
>
> Sorry if this has already been asked, which leads to my second question:
>
> 2) How do I search the mailing list?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jodie.

If you press and hold in the text box you are typing in, there will be a
menu that will appear to paste text/urls.

Press and hold on bookmarks and you'll see a menu appear there also to
copy urls.

Ubuntu One app is installed and you login to share files with your
contacts from there if you want.