Re: Landing team 17.03.14

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 10:18 AM, Didier Roche <didrocks@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> -> we expect that screen locking fails (and so all tests) on #240 + possibly
> some other tests will fail anyway. A revert of the unity8 HUD bottom edge
> removal is under way and a new image will be kicked ASAP with that.
[snip]
> * The previous unity8 reliable AP test failure
> -> should be fixed in #240

Ok, so here is the status of unity8. The version in silo 12 gave me
(only) this AP failure:

paste.ubuntu.com/7109406/

Which is different than "the reliable one" and I didn't not see in the
last few image results.

I could not reproduce it in image 240, which means it's most likely a
regression introduced in silo 12. however, due to the seriousness of
the screen unlocking failure, I decided to publish this anyway, so we
can get automated test results for image #241, which will get kicked
soon. With that in place, then we can worry about fixing this
regression.

Also reported a bug here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity8/+bug/1293735