Re: trying to scroll up the terminal output

On 03/17/2014 01:32 PM, David Marceau wrote:
https://ubuntu.mybalsamiq.com/projects/ubuntuphonecoreapps/Terminal+-+Basic+View

As mentioned here, it says I should be able to tap and hold the screen
for a second, then I can go finger up to scroll up.
As it stands when I move my finger up it still iterates through
command-line entries history.

Any suggestions?

Those early mockups are not representative of the actual Terminal app.

Up/down swipes scroll through your bash history, left/right swipes move your cursor, tapping enables tab completion, and long pressing brings up a menu with common keyboard shortcuts.

If you want to scroll, I'd bring up the tool bar, enable one of the panels, and then try PgUp and PgDn. I don't know if they're functional, though.

Regards,
Nathan

--
Nathan Haines