Initrd for X86

Hello.

My name is Luis Cuervo and I am an Android/FFOS engineer.

Right now i'm working with a Geeksphone Revolution (
http://www.geeksphone.com/) and I get FFOS working on it. It's a X86
device. I have all sources needed to build any image but i signed a NDA and
cant share them :( .

I was thinking in porting Ubuntu Touch too so i follow all the
documentation in Ubuntu Wiki and get it compiled. I have the ubuntu
system.img with the android system.img and android ramdisk inside, and get
a boot.img with the ubuntu ramdisk. I added all the boot parameters
(datapart, console, etc.) so all might work, but it doesnt boot.

With some test that Ricardo Salveti ask me to do i am pretty sure now that
the problem is with the initrd. Something is not working and i dont know
what is it. It doesnt start adbd so i cannot see what is happening but i
know that init script is launching because i test changing the adbd serial
with echo and it changes.

I try to compile initrd (the one in launchpad version 0.69) and doesnt
finish, because i need i386 arch and i dont have any computer with this
architecture and when i try to use a virtual machine (virtualbox) lxc
daemon doesnt start so it creates a initrd file, but i am not really sure
if it is correctly created. It doesnt boot anyway :(

Any help will be wellcome.

Thanks
Que todos esos ceros y unos vayan directamente a tu mierdecilla de teléfono
inteligente y que cualquier inutil sea capaz de suscribirse en 12 segundos *no
es «magia», es sudor y talento.*

Follow ups