Re: Landing team 18.03.14

Rick - the result (as reported by davmor2) is a hung device, which he was
able to interrogate, found no crash files etc. He was able to run top on
it, but i don't think kept the output.
At this point, we'd need to get the device in this state. He indicated it
occurred >48hr period...hence my suggestion at soak testing.

br,kg