Re: Landing team meeting 19.03.14

Le 19/03/2014 23:54, Victor Thompson a écrit :
Could we hold off on promoting the image until this bug is resolved as well: https://bugs.launchpad.net/music-app/+bug/1292306 I believe it should be a blocker since it affects the lifecycle of the music-app.

Victor

I'll let QA decides if this is a blocker or not.

However, from what I foresee, I wouldn't advise to block on that as:
- there was no automated test for it (and thanks for your branch with the test, that will be guarded now! ;)) - it wasn't part of the daily dogfooding until now, so we couldn't ensure this was working for every images (maybe it should as well?) - the impact is smaller than the risk of waiting any longer for a promotion and holding off other transitions that are piling up.

We'll have to wait a little bit anyway for the other blockers to be settled down, so there is still time for the whole community to work on that bug if any solution is found before QA vetoed or +1 this piece of advise.

Cheers,
Didier