Re: Landing team meeting 19.03.14

I agree with Jamie on this one.  A music player on a phone or tablet is a
pretty critical app, and this bug would make it not annoying, but unusable
in most situations. I'd be surprised if we thought that the image was good
enough to promote with such a regression, especially before we understand
the source of the regression.

Cheers, Rick