Re: .click release procedures blocking in-archive development, for 4 weeks and counting. (python2 removal)

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 11:45 AM, Dimitri John Ledkov <xnox@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I request to release calendar-app click 205 into the store and the
> images. I am told that latest trunk of ubuntu-calendar-app (at
> revision 212) is still not in a releasable state, has new features,
> yet doesn't resolve existing crasher bugs. With .deb / ci-train
> things, we can upload no-change rebuilds direct into the archive
> without affecting anything, or in ci-train case, the trunks always
> match the image hence there is no problem with "broken trunks".
> Unfortunately our pre-installed click apps are uploaded into the
> store, under a celebrity account which only limited amount of people
> have access to (is it 2-3 people? that's not enough to cover
> bus/weekend/timezones/holiday/busy factors)

We have plans to fix this by allowing people to share the same
namespace. It hasn't been high on our list since it's easy enough to
share the credentials for that celebrity account, for now.
Maybe you could make sure more people have access to that account?

--
Martin