Re: Landing team 20.03.14

On 20.03.2014 22:38, Michał Sawicz wrote:
> As I said on the bug¹, this is caused by a change in Qt 5.2, whether it
> was deliberate or not we don't yet know, but hope it is not. I'm not
> sure we can emulate Mir's behaviour on other platforms, but that would
> be helpful to see if it's maybe limited to the mir QPA plugin. Let's
> investigate more tomorrow.

So yeah, tomorrow didn't work out... I dug a little, managed to find a
way to reproduce on X11 via Xvfb, confirmed that on 5.0 on both Mir and
X11 this worked, does not on 5.2. Filed a bug¹. Let's see what upstream
says.

¹ https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-37677
--
Michał (Saviq) Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>