Re: Landing team 20.03.14

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 10:34 AM, Didier Roche <didrocks@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'll let Lukasz guiding you tomorrow, see you on Monday!

Ok, so after spending the entire day testing autopilot, I found it had
no regressions (that is, the only failure I saw was the same
calendar-app failure that's already known from before, not introduced
by this autopilot release).

There was one small issue with the autopilot landing, that was thomi
had made a trivial change to upstart-app-launch, however some manual
uploads to distro had been done to upstart-app-launch and those hadn't
been synced in trunk, so the resulting diff was making it look like
thomi had reverted those changes. I manually synced those changes back
to trunk, rebuilt, retested, and it was all looking really good. So I
published autopilot, you should see that new version come in image 250
shortly.