Re: Landing team 20.03.14

* Didier Roche <didrocks@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2 images since yesterday, ...
> #247:
> #248:

... and #249 a bit later in the day.

I noticed a few issues (mostly already known) in #249.

  - Calls interact badly with playing music.  The music either
    fails to pause when it should, or switches from headset to
    built-in speaker when it shouldn't.  Bug 1239432.

  - Setting the time zone for the first time tends to display the
    wrong UTC offset.  Bug 1295550.

  - Still can't re-open accounts config tool after closing it the
    wrong way.  Bug 1273781.

  - I couldn't get my mako to take pictures during a call.  It
    also hit the progressive shearing bug again.  Bug 1288539.

  - My screen got stuck on again after doing call test.  Bug
    1292424.

  - On a Nexus 7 flo, playing a video caused the battery charge
    to decrease even while it was plugged in and charging.  Bug
    1295375.  Not sure if it happens on mako too, but the media
    player does use ~99% of the CPU there.

  - The carousel widget doesn't show any text, so every song in
    an album tends to look the same.  Bug 1294294.

  - The movie player doesn't show the current time or a time
    slider in portrait mode, even though there seems to be room
    for at least one or the other.

  - The un-mute function is still audible to the other person in
    a call.

That's all for now.

-- Selene