Re: System Apps staus - March 21, 2014

On 03/21/2014 01:27 PM, Dimitri John Ledkov wrote:
> On 21 March 2014 13:42, Bill Filler <bill.filler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Gallery
>>
>> Gallery finally released as a click package
>>
>> After being blocked in CI Train for quite some time, finally landed some
>> significant changes to gallery-app that improve desktop mode and on device:
>>
> And has it been uploaded into the click store, approved and published?
nope
> Which image do you expect it to land into?
We manually built the click against the version in trunk. I'm in the
process of verifying that autopilot tests all pass on this click
version. Once that is verified, it's ready to get uploaded to the store.
As far as know there is no automated process for ensuring debs and
clicks match versions so it's manual for now.