[Design] 2-way call recording

Hello everyone,
I was wondering if there is a plan to add a two-way call recording
(recording directly from line) capability in ubuntu touch? I know that
this is partially OEM-related because they have to provide drivers and
some of them don't due to the legal issues because different countries
have different laws associated with this. This could be turned off by
default and the user would have to enable this and take responsibility
onto himself. Having that would be a relief because I remember having so
many issues with different android phones and their different support
for that through 3-rd party applications which also required you to use
a patched kernel in some cases. I found out that ofono is used in ubuntu
touch and after some digging in the dialer app I found this declaration
in one of the qml files:

import Ubuntu.Telephony 0.1

So I assume that the documentation for Ubuntu.Telephony is not yet
released (if it is and you could point me to the wiki that would be great!).

Another question: would current trusted-helper mechanism allow the
developer to implement something like a dash-cam application that sits
in the background as a daemon and records all video and sound? My best
guess is that the user is going to have to allow that application the
access to the required resources which is going to create apparmor rules.

Thank you,
Dima