Re: customized ringtone

On 03/22/2014 03:07 AM, Timo Leppiniemi wrote:

> Sorry, I didn't press the reply to button.
>

>> When was this added to the image? I just tried this but did not get any new ringtones to show in settings.
I think this settings->sound->ringtone menu was there all along, but it
wasn't functional before.  You still need to copy/paste your ringtone to
the ringtones directory in order to see it in the list.  It would be
nice that the slideup menu would have an option to add a ringtone from
there rather than force the user to go to the filemanager.

It would also be nice to personalize the ringtone/smsnotification based
on a contact in the contact list.  If not in the list then use the
default custom ringtone.  That would imply ringtone/smsnotification
settings could also be within the contacts app.