Re: Landing team 21.03.2014

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 01:45:52PM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 02:59:19PM +0000, Sam Bull wrote:
> > Rather a lot of stuff in here, most of them are for apps that are not
> > installed.
> > http://pastebin.com/2G4H2De4
>
> Yes, this looks like the same thing that Sergio reported to me the other
> day.  I think I'm beginning to get a handle on it and am working through
> it now.

OK, https://code.launchpad.net/~click-hackers/click/trunk/+merge/212458
should fix this (but not the "click list" crash you mentioned).  I'm
trying to get that landed soonish so that people can stop having to
waste time being horrendously confused by this.

--
Colin Watson                                       [cjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx]