Re: radio buttons don't work under ubuntu touch. What do you propose we use instead?

I found this, but why did they have to change the jargon?
http://developer.ubuntu.com/api/qml/sdk-14.04/Ubuntu.Components/

http://developer.ubuntu.com/api/qml/sdk-14.04/Ubuntu.Components.OptionSelector/

OptionSelector seems to be what a radio and radio button group are.

I apologize for the rant.