Re: Landing team 25.03.14

For image #260, we saw 2 failures (notes_app and mediaplayer_app)
which we discussed in the landing call and everyone agreed they were
probably just flaky tests.  #261 would confirm whether they were
reproducible since neither should be affected by the langpack updates.
 The good news is...
100% pass rate on mako for image #261!
However, we did have 6 crashes: messaging, dialer, unity8,
ubuntu-system-settings. This is similar to what we saw in image #260
also.
We've had a couple in dialer and ubuntu system settings for a while,
an we saw the unity8 one in 258, but the number of crashes seems to be
going up.
In dialer, there's the usual one with dialer-app itself but also
telephony-service-indicator and ofono-scripts-dial-number
telephony-service-indicator also crashes in messaging app.

Thanks,
Paul Larson