Re: Landing team 20.03.14

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 07:10:08AM +0100, Martin Pitt wrote:
> Selene Scriven [2014-03-25 19:21 -0600]:
> > Meh.  What about those of us who live in a braindead locale?  (12
> > hours, MM/DD/YY, what were they thinking?)

> If the locale you use has a wrong 12/24 hour setting, would you mind
> filing a bug against the langpack-locales package?

That's not the point.  The "correct" time preference for the en_US locale is
12-hour time; it's also annoying, and some of us prefer to override the
default locale behavior.

Everywhere else (Android, the Ubuntu desktop, etc), it's possible to
override clock behavior according to personal preference.  While not at the
top of the priority list, it's a bug if Ubuntu doesn't let you do the same
on the phone.

slangasek@xxxxxxxxxx                                     vorlon@xxxxxxxxxx