Re: Qt 5.2 - Events are queued when rendering blocked

On 03/26/2014 09:33 AM, Thomas Voß wrote:
> Hmmm, I think our lifecycle policy never stated that an application is
> even running when the screen is off.

When Mir will be used on the desktop as session compositor, will we
enforce the same policy to all application? I'm worried about what will
happen to Qt applications not explicitly written for Ubuntu: they are
very likely to misbehave, if we block when the screen is off.
Or maybe we won't ever make eglSwapBuffers() blocking on the desktop?

Ciao,
  Alberto