Re: [Design] New back button placement, are we serious ?!?

hi,
Am Mittwoch, den 26.03.2014, 02:57 -0700 schrieb Nathan Haines:
> On 03/26/2014 02:46 AM, Michael Zanetti wrote:
> > Note aside: The reason why the Launcher on the phone is inverted, is because
> > it was too hard to reach the home button in the top left corner.
>
> Which I'd assumed.  A bit of a shame as far as interface conventions go,
> but on the other hand I can count with no hands the number of times I've
> ever needed to use it.  :)

hmm, same here, I used it once to try out what happens though :)
Might be interesting to head if there was any user testing done if it is
used much at all ... one could possibly replace it with a back button if
it is actually used rarely ;)

ciao
	oli