Re: Landing team 21.03.2014

On sab, 2014-03-22 at 16:30 +0000, Sam Bull wrote:
> Also, our Bitcoin app is no longer showing dates in the transactions
> view. It still works on the desktop though, so I don't know what's
> changed to break that. Any ideas?

OK, tracked down the problem. We get dates in the form of "Sat, 15 Mar
2014 16:40:20 +0000", and pass that into new Date(). In the current
promoted image (250?), this results in 'Invalid Date'. So, there appears
to be some kind of regression in Javascript's Date object?

Can anybody check this is still a problem in the latest images? If so,
where does a bug need to be registered?