Priority of work items relating to "reserved" policy groups

Hello everybody,

right now we have a couple of work items which block apps using certain policy groups. Up until now we have allowed some (trusted) apps into the store which make use of that functionality. Other apps we had to keep on hold. This is not ideal, as we basically have to tell app developers to not use some of our APIs.

Do we have some estimates for the following bugs or are they on a priority list somewhere?

 - Online Accounts: LP: #1230091
 - Calendar: LP: #1227824
 - Camera + Sensors + Video: LP: #1197134
 - Connectivity: LP: #1226844
 - Contacts: LP: #1227821
 - Friends: LP: #1231737
 - Webview: LP: #1260103 and LP: #1260090

(Please add more if you know any others.)

Thanks a lot in advance.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--