Re: Mako with image 274 having reboot issues?

I've had issues rebooting (gets stuck on google logo screen) as well as the
device's wifi no longer working (nmcli device wifi list is empty).  But in
all cases, this has been an image that I've modified with PPA packages and
such.  So not a pure test.

-mt