Re: Landing team 02.04.13

Le 03/04/2014 15:22, Barry Warsaw a écrit :
On Apr 03, 2014, at 02:15 PM, Timo Jyrinki wrote:

Note that this is all AP:s run after one another without reboots or
sleep:s, except for that one I did when mediaplayer_app encountered a
problem. There were no new crash files in /var/crash, but this wasn't
a wiped update so I had four .crash files from my #274 tests yesterday
in the directory (unity8, ofono_scripts_dial-number, dialer-app,
system-image-dbus).
Do you have any more information on the crash file for system-image-dbus?

-Barry

I think it's still the same than the one we have for weeks in the dashboard. Lukasz should have poke you multiple times about it. (this is the /var/log/syslog permission issue): https://jenkins.qa.ubuntu.com/job/trusty-touch-mako-smoke-daily/212/artifact/clientlogs/ubuntu_system_settings/_usr_sbin_system-image-dbus.32011.crash/*view*/ should be the one :)
(only impacting in test mode I guess)

Cheers,
Didier