Re: Landing team 03.04.14

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 5:32 PM, Didier Roche <didrocks@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> At the same time, Alan mentioned that the UI is way slower than in #269. He
> will get more details in a followup email (we will look at this during the
> bisect).

Purely anecdotal, but #269 certainly felt much snappier than my #274
or #275 builds in doing very simple things like swiping away the
welcome screen, and swiping up and down the apps scope.

#275 seemed to judder when swiping away the welcome screen, freezing
quite a bit.

I also noticed that #275 would do the same freeze when updating the
usermetrics you often see on older images when they're catching up
with UI events (known bug). But with #275 it did it _every_ time even
when unlocking very soon after a lock, so there would be little to no
UI events to catch up on..

--
Alan Pope
Engineering Manager