Ubuntu App Showdown closing tomorrow!

Hello everybody,

Here’s the final reminder. The App Showdown [1] is almost over and you can win some beautiful devices if you get your app in tomorrow, Wednesday, April 9th 2014 (23:59 UTC). [2]

Getting your app in is very easy: just follow these two steps.

[1] http://developer.ubuntu.com/showdown/
[2] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140409T2359

Submit your app

This is obviously the most important bit and needs to happen first. Don’t leave this to the last minute. Your app might have to go through a couple of reviews before it’s accepted in the store. So plan in some time for that. Once it’s accepted and published in the store, you can always, much more quickly, publish an update.

 http://developer.ubuntu.com/publish/apps/get-started/

Register your participation

Once your app is in the store, you need to register your participation in the App Showdown. To make sure your application is registered for the contest and judges review it, you’ll need to fill in the participation form. You can start filling it in already and until the submission deadline, it should only take you 2 minutes to complete.

 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/98BD5RC

Questions?

If you have questions or need help, reach out (also rather sooner than later) to our great community of Ubuntu App Developers.

 http://developer.ubuntu.com/community

Good luck everyone, we’re looking forward to lots and lots of great apps! :-)

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! http://packaging.ubuntu.com