Re: Ubuntu App Showdown closing tomorrow!

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 5:29 PM, Daniel Holbach <daniel.holbach@xxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Hello,
>

> On 08.04.2014 17:00, Zonov Roman wrote:
>
>> Did I understand you correctly? Because of an issue you're seeing in the
>>> platform, a feature in your app can't be turned on. Is that correct? If
>>> so, can you please indicate what exactly is wrong in the submission
>>> form? Thanks.
>>>

>> I filled the submission form, but there was no input, where I can write
>> about bugs in Ubuntu SDK. You know, if didn't forget, I'm talking about
>> OnlineAccounts and Friends. Now form has input, but I don't want to spam to
>> you. What I need to do?
>>

> ok... we'll note it down in the spreadsheet for the judges. David: can we
> do that somewhere?

Roman, can you please submit your app again and we'll take care of removing
your first submission? I think that'd be the easiest thing to do, and
that'll give you the ability to use the extra input box to add info of any
issues affecting your app.

As per your e-mail to legal, as you saw we replied straight away and we got
in touch with Legal, who have now sent you an e-mail

Thanks!

Cheers,
David