bootcharting - latest addition to the phablet-tools family

hi,

Since a while i started to produce bootcharts (once a day manually) [1]
while working on improving the boot speed.
Because we want to run this as an automated test but we also want you to
be able to do bootcharts yourself, I added the core functionality to
phablet-tools in the form of the phablet-bootchart script. By default
this script will do a fresh install of the latest image from the
devel-proposed channel and produce a bootchart for you that it spits out
into ./ ...

within the next days I hope to get this added to the general daily image
testing (though as a sepatrate test, I dont want to hold up testing by
generating optimization charts)

phablet-bootchart has many options so you can run it with an already
installed image etc etc for your own work on boot speed optimization.

if you run into any issues, please let me know (and file bugs)

ciao
	oli

[1] http://people.canonical.com/~ogra/touch-bootcharts/