Re: Call for Testing: GPRS/MMS Provisioning Update

On 04/09/2014 01:21 PM, Lukas Isphording wrote:
Hi,

I would like to test this but have r283 installed. Is that image
affected by the regression noted below as well?

I'm pretty sure it is. I flashed r283 this morning, and NM seemed stuck trying to activate the first context provisioned. This is the same behavior I saw with r281, although neither myself nor Mathieu were able to pin down why it was happening. NM has not been updated for some time, so clearly it was something lower in the stack that was causing this behavior.

I just flashed r284 and it seems to be OK again.

Regards,
/tony

Regards,
Lukas