Re: [Development] anti-theft

Simos Xenitellis escribió (el 11/04/14 08:52):

>     Did you hear about Pray?
>
>       https://preyproject.com/
>

> And to take it a bit further, you are suggesting to port the client code for Prey to Ubuntu Phone,
> https://github.com/prey
>
> (other clients are available at https://preyproject.com/download )

It may be an excellent idea if we deliver Prey pre-installed.

My experience: I just bought a Moto-G phone, and tried to setup the "location service in case of theft" of Motorola...
it was too complicated, needed to go between phone and web several times, couldn't make it work.

Setting up Prey is a breeze. It's a very well thought product.

My point is: let's not reinvent the wheel :)

Regards,

--
.   Facundo
.