Re: [Development] anti-theft

Yes i know about prey and of course we dont need to reinvent the wheel.
deliver prey pre instaled and configured on ubuntu phone will be a very
good starting point, the main idea its that the phone will be unsusable if
its not unther the first owner account.

S.U.C.C.E.S.S
Success is a journey, not a destination.

 Ing. Yasmany Cubela Medina:
Linux user 446757
Ubuntu user 13464