Re: [Development] anti-theft

Hi,

I've been thinking about this kind of app as well and would very much like
one. Since I already use Prey I started there and asked them about an app,
but they were not yet interested in making one for Ubuntu Touch.

However, as they pointed out, and which already has been discusses, Prey is
open source and we could perhaps try to do a port. Start a project and let
people that want, participate.

An app like this is our course a very much wanted one. I don't want to
loose my lovely Ubuntu phone ;)

Vänlig hälsning / Yours sincerely,
   Daniel Holm
   IT Consultant