Re: Scopes for ubuntu touch, part feedback

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 3:37 PM, sampth kumar krishnan <tskrishnan@xxxxxxxxx
> wrote:

> As i understand, based on my search query i'll be given the option of
> choosing from various scopes that are presented.. Like online music and
> remote videos and amazon store in the example you gave.. Suppose i type
> jazz and i get an online music scopes result, when i touch it i'll be taken
> to the scope itself or will the content from that particular scope be
> previewed?
> How will i know which scopes are added in the future too? Is there anyway
> i could get a changelog when scopes get an update?
> Thanks for the quick reply :)

If you choose a result (say, the weather channel), the query will be
performed against that scope, and you will get the results.

Sadly there's no way to get notified about scope changes at this moment.