Good morning

Good morning devs, I am quite following the development of Ubuntu Touch
since last year and really so amazed about the OS. It is elegant and so
beautiful just like the Ubuntu in the desktop which I am currently running
now in my system.

I am so excited to run it on my device but then again, was so disappointed
to see that my device is not supported. I want to port it to my device but
unfortunately, I have no knowledge in porting. :(

That's why, I am begging you right now to please support my Asus Memo Pad
HD7

Please sir, I am begging you. :(

I hope for your reply regarding this mail. Thanks.