Re: Internationalizing scopes

As a user I want to be able to buy a phone anywhere and just go to System
Settings and choose or install my language. So languepacks needs to be
supported and be installable individually. If this is by deb or something
else doesn't matter. The only app that would be allowed to install language
packs is system settings so if it's using debs doesn't mean that users can
install debs.
Of cource the language packs needs to be trimmed to only contain what's in
the image. Apps needs to bring their own translations.