Re: CI Lab jenkins services are down

The hardware issue has been resolved and services are coming back
online. q-jenkins should be fully back now. s-jenkins is mostly
working, but some additional work is needed on some backups before all
the slave nodes are back online. As a result s-jenkins may appear to
be running jobs, but these will eventually pause waiting for the slave
nodes to be available. Once the backups are complete and the slave
nodes are back online, normal operation should continue.

Francis