Re: [Development] anti-theft

I've started developing what I'd like to became this kind of app. As soon
as I got some more code in there I'll push it to a launchpad project and
I'd be happy if more people would join in.

I also think we need some help from the core devs since this app has to
have some kind of running background service and should not be able to be
easily installed, as previously stated.

Vänlig hälsning / Yours sincerely,
   Daniel Holm
   IT Consultant