Re: tabulation key within the main on-screen-keyboard

On 26.04.2014 16:52, David Marceau wrote:
> why is it that we have to show an extra panel to have access to the
> tabulation key?  When within the terminal on the Nexus 4, the extra
> panel takes a great deal of screen real estate.

Apps are able to tweak/select the keyboard layout, so one dedicated to
terminal-like apps could be allowed, one that'd include some keys
uncommon on virtual keyboards otherwise. Worth a bug against
ubuntu-keyboard.

> How do I scroll back up the terminal within ubuntu phone?  I tried
> dragging two fingers, but it didn't work.  I tried the edges up and down
> and it doesn't work.

I believe two finger scroll was indeed supposed to work, but broke at
some point. Not sure there's a bug.

> How do I copy and paste text within a web page or within the terminal
> using ubuntu touch?

Not yet implemented reliably, long-press should get you into selection
mode and show options for copy/paste. Stay tuned, this will come with a
later instalment.

HTH,
--
Michał (Saviq) Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>