Re: [Development] Starting with Ubuntu Phone, SDK and Qt/C++

Hi,

> On Monday, April 28, 2014 11:45 AM, Zoltán Balogh <zoltan.balogh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> When your application is a QML/C++ project you need to first build in
> the click chroot. Click chroot you can create in the Options, Ubuntu tab.
>
> The qmake (.pro) projects are not supported, so I suggest to stick to
> cmake projects. You can find a good template hen you create a new
> project. Please choose the "QML Extension Library + Tabbed UI"
>
> If you have questions please ping me (bzoltan) or Benjamin (zbenjamin)
> on #ubuntu-app-devel IRC channel.

I managed to create a click chroot and today I'll continue my forays in Ubuntu Phone development. I'll look you up on IRC if needed.

Thank you very much for the help. Now I feel that I am making at least some sort of advancement. :)

--
Rami