Re: Landing team 29.04.14

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 9:36 AM, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
<lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> * Serious issues:
>
> ** Music/Calendar bug (Qt event loop stopping when the device is
> suspend) (Kevin)
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/mir/+bug/1292306
> (landing ready for release soon!)
>
> ** New scopes performance needs to be improved (Kevin for unity8 and
> Thomas for unity-scopes-shell)
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity8/+bug/1297197
>
> * Issues not impacting on the user experience:
>
> ** qtubuntu crash causing the dialer app to crash (only during tests) (Bill)
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qtubuntu/+bug/1297900
>
> ** Clock flaky test (Julien, Bill)
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-clock-app/+bug/1307458
>
> ** New dialer-app flaky test (Julien, Bill)
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/dialer-app/+bug/1303681
> -> This bug has been marked as duplicate, and the duplicate one set to
> fixed, but we still encounter those failures - what's the situation here?
>
> ** Autopilot test flakyness in test_add_photo (Julien, Bill)
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/gallery-app/+bug/1304950

While it's not a regression comparing to the previous image, I got the
following bug which also impacts the user experience in a quite bad
way:

* Sound indicator is laggy #287 on mako
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity8/+bug/1306499

Basically, if you play a bit with the sound indicator, it'll
completely freeze Unity8 for quite a few seconds. Was able to
reproduce the issue when I had to decrease the volume (phone ringing
inside a conference room) but after reducing it a bit, it made Unity8
useless for a while, and could still hear the ring tone :-)

Ricardo Salveti de Araujo