Re: tabulation key within the main on-screen-keyboard

* David Marceau <uticdmarceau2007@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> why is it that we have to show an extra panel to have access to the
> tabulation key?  When within the terminal on the Nexus 4, the extra
> panel takes a great deal of screen real estate.

In general, I find the Ubuntu Touch keyboard painful to use since
I'm accustomed to SwiftKey or GO Keyboard on Android.  There are
some pretty major UI concepts we're not taking advantage of, so I
hope we'll either spend a lot of time on it before release or
make it really easy for third parties to provide alternative
keyboards.

-- Selene