Re: When will bluetooth BOSE mini-link speakers work with Ubuntu Touch?

On 04/29/2014 10:53 PM, Benjamin Tegge wrote:
> Hello David,
>
> Have you tried? A few months ago I was able to connect my Bluetooth headset
> and it worked just fine.
I don't know anything about your bluetooth headsets, but
the Bose Mini-Link speakers are best in the bluetooth speaker market.
The Bose Mini-Link speakers don't connect to the r303 devel-proposed
Ubuntu Touch.  I have been testing this for the past couple of months
and still the same result: bluetooth doesn't even list the Bose
Mini-Link speakers so I can't even connect to them.
The speakers work impeccably from android 4.4 for both my wife's s4 and
my nexus 4.

I don't have a bluetooth keyboard, but I imagine if I did, it would get
listed and then I would connect to it.  Since it can't connect to my
bluetooth speakers, I haven't bothered getting a bluetooth keyboard yet.