Re: Landing Team 01.05.14

Hi,
yesterday i reported a issue with messages on Mako #5 and i continue to
have on #7.
After sent a message, the thumbnail of the contact in the messages list
is wrong, is shown a picture of a different contact.
It just happens to me?
One question, the downloads from browser should already work?
Thanks

Ciao
Gio