Re: QAbstractListModel

On ven, 2014-05-02 at 09:10 -0500, Jamie Strandboge wrote:
> Currently there are no click framework
> definitions for python QML apps, will make packaging your app difficult (though
> not necessarily impossible).

This is for our bitcoin app which is already on the phone. Packaging
Python with the click package will surely be easier than the mess of  C
++ and Java that is currently used. I also expect Python to be smaller,
thus reducing the app size compared to the current design (about 60MB
because of the JVM).

Using Python will at the very least make the app more robust and
maintainable for us. And, I'm still hoping for Python support from the
SDK in the future, which will then make it a lot easier and smaller.