Re: Landing team 02.05.14

On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 10:17 AM, Didier Roche <didier.roche@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> ** qtubuntu crash causing the dialer app to crash (only during tests)
> (Bill)
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qtubuntu/+bug/1297900

We still can't use upstart to launch the dialer. Thomi and mterry have
landed a couple of branches on autopilot that improve things, but the bug
that's affecting us I think is this one:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity8/+bug/1305128

I'm in contact with boiko and as soon as this is fixed, we will try again
to land his branch:
https://code.launchpad.net/~boiko/dialer-app/autopilot_upstart

> ** Clock flaky test (Julien, Bill)
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-clock-app/+bug/1307458

I mentioned in another thread that it seems the clock header becomes
unresponsive, so the autopilot clicks are not received.
I've spend a lot of time trying to reproduce it and haven't found any
useful information, so I asked thomi to capture a screenshot on the phone
when there's an error:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/autopilot/+bug/1308762

> ** Autopilot test flakyness in test_add_photo (Julien, Bill)
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/gallery-app/+bug/1304950

The gallery tests are improving a lot with Chris refactors. This test
should stop failing, or at least give us a better clue of what's going
wrong after he finishes.

fix or understand them. But it's going to take some time.

pura vida.
--
¡paz y baile!
http://www.ubuntu.com