Re: Landing Team 01.05.14

On Fri, 2014-05-02 at 03:34 -0600, Selene Scriven wrote:
>   - Installing an app without a U1 account configured no longer
>     works.  This is a regression.  Tap the app, tap install, tap
>     "go to accounts" to configure a U1 account, and then...
>     nothing.  Back to the app preview.  However, the install
>     works after configuring a U1 account through a different
>     route.

What exactly does "and nothing" mean here exactly?

It has always been the case that in this situation, you configure the
account, go find the app again (because there's no way for us to go from
the accounts settings directly back to the preview and immediately start
the install), open the preview, and hit Install. There were also no
changes to the scope in build #8, so I find it hard to think this would
have broken. It may be that in that version of the scope, you ran into
the crash that could sometimes happen on search, if you searched for the
app after adding the account (possibly bug #1297297).

However, build #9 does have a new version of unity-scope-click, which
has many bug fixes, including total replacement of the code that was
previously crashing there.