Re: Landing team 06.05.14

Chris, that was my change.  LightDM already had support for looking in
XDG_DATA_DIRS for its config files.

But this specific change was moving the ubuntu-touch-session config files
from /etc/lightdm to /usr/share/lightdm, so that any overrides you put into
/custom would take precedence.  (i.e. the change that landed in u13 just
makes it so we stop clobbering any customization you do)

Make sense?