[ANN] Alternate local image server setup

Hello,

for my use case of flashing custom device tarballs while keeping up with
Ubuntu rootfs tarballs from various channels I used a server tool setup
that is an alternative to the one backing system-image.ubuntu.com [1]
The idea is to use a recent ubuntu-device-flash client (phablet-flash wont'
work with this setup) and to point it to the URL served. Only the device
tarball needs to be managed by you, the ubuntu and version tarball requests
will be forwarded to the Ubuntu image server.

GPG verification will need to be disabled in recovery[2] - this is for
development only for now, for production you likely want to download and
sign all images with your keys.

Other porters may find this useful. The easiest way to start is

* Make sure you have Go 1.2 installed and GOPATH set up
* $ go get github.com/janimo/imageserver
* $ imageserver

The tool will suggest what to do in order to have a working setup, for
details see

https://github.com/janimo/imageserver/wiki/Documentation

Once you have it running you can use something like ubuntu-device-flash
--server=http://localhost:10080

feedback is welcome
Jani

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ImageBasedUpgrades/ServerSetup
[2] For example by adding return 0 as the first line in the
verify_signature() function in system-image-upgrader.